We are looking for a senior B2B professional writer with a background in engineering, science or technology. If you have worked in a advertising agency that geeks out on technology, we’d love to hear from you. Strong writing skills, in-depth knowledge of the industrial marketplace, B2B agency experience and a good grasp of branding campaigns are required.
In this role, you will need to:
- Create content: web copy, feature-length articles, white papers, case studies, application stories, press releases and client-sponsored blogs and in bound marketing emails.
- Think strategically: plan quarterly content plans for assigned clients
- Work with account teams to assist clients with strategic planning and brand campaign ideas.
- Collaborate with advertising and PR staff, account services and media on current project activities
- Prepare ongoing work-in-progress reports, end-of-month activities reports and meeting notes
- 5 years + content, copywriting or PR communication experience
- Familiarity with AP style
- Willingness to travel (minimal-moderate), including tradeshows and site visits
- Superior writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field (or a Bachelor of Science)
Position available in Chapel Hill .